A digital marketing strategy built on authenticity, valuable content, and meaningful interactions through SEO, LinkedIn and Content Marketing,
Organic marketing maintains a strong presence for your organization in the market and turns your brand into a trusted authority.
Customers crave authenticity. They seek connections with brands that feel personal and genuine. Organic marketing meets this need by fostering relationships built on trust and value.
You don’t have time for
organic marketing, OR
- Maybe you don’t want to do it anymore.
- Maybe you don’t have a strategy behind your efforts.
- Maybe what you are doing isn’t working.
- Maybe you are overwhelmed and don’t know what to do next.
That’s where I come In
Data-Driven Organic Marketing
SEO Content Gap Analysis. Have a clear content marketing plan that addresses gaps and focuses on the efforts that move the needle in your business.
Get strategic support for your digital marketing. Understand data analytics to know what is working. Manage a team of implementors so you don’t have to.
Free Resource for LinkedIn
You don’t have to be on all the socials. Just the ones where your ideal client is at.
- LinkedIn has been voted the most trusted social media platform for last 5 years
- Over 1 billion users and growing
- Only 4% of active users post = not saturated with content = huge opportunity for you
- Active pages receive 5x the views
- Users are looking for thought leadership not singing and dancing
Use my Linked In Post Like a Pro E-Booklet to be active and know what to post .
A Clever Girl
A desire to help others and be an entrepreneur led me to start Sophia Vega Digital Marketing, a data driven digital marketing company.
The Digital Marketing landscape has so many opportunities for business owners but it can be overwhelming.
My focus is on helping small business owners make strategic decisions for their digital marketing so they can reach their business goals in a clear and simple way.
When I am not working you can find me hanging out with my family, playing with our dogs, flower gardening, reading, and planning my next trip to the beach.
Working with Sophia has been a great and enlightening experience!
“It was a pleasure working with Sophia! She was thorough in her review and the explanation of the digital marketing strategy she presented to me. I appreciated all of the feedback, suggestions and strategies she showed me.”
Lenica Stephen, IBOSS